The website www.alexandravelentza.com is an online store that constitutes the electronic presence of the company Alexandra Velentza (VAT Number: 126273394, Tax Office: ST ‘ Athens) and is located at Melenikou 7, 10447, Athens, TEL: +306979006442.
Acceptance of terms
Every visitor can browse the online store without giving any personal information. A prerequisite for placing an order is the voluntary disclosure by the user of some personal information. For this reason, you will be asked: Name/Business name, postal address/registered office, telephone, e-mail and credit card number and expiry date in case of selection as payment method of credit Card. The collection of these elements, as the sole purpose, has the provision of quality services and the execution of orders. Every Visitor can browse the online store without giving any personal information. A prerequisite for placing an order is the voluntary disclosure by the user of some personal information. For this reason, you will be asked: Name/Business name, postal address/registered office, telephone, e-mail and credit card number and expiry date in case of selection as payment method of credit Card. The collection of these elements, as the sole purpose, has the provision of quality services and the execution of orders.
- Through credit card: You can make your payments via credit, debit and prepaid cards of Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, American Express, Diners. All payments made using a handled card via the “Alpha eCommerce” electronic payment platform of Alpha Bank. For purchases made through a card, the customer is redirected to the Alpha Bank platform where he completes his card information. The card is charged only when the data and validity are checked and certified by the partner bank’s trading system. The customer is the only person responsible for the correct registration and the truth of the credit card details. In any case of purchase, the buyer should be the cardholder of the card used for the respective transaction. In the event of a successful transaction or failure, Alpha Bank updates our store with a reply code and does not transfer details of your credit card. Any errors that occur while the customer is on the Alpha Bank page are not known to us and we have no responsibility.
- Through MasterPass: You can pay your orders with the MasterPass digital wallet.
- Through PayPal: You can pay your orders easily, quickly and securely via the PayPal online payment service. Find more information about the PayPal online payment service at: www.paypal.com to secure transactions in case your order is shipped the shipping address should be the same as the address you have in your PayPal account.
- Through cash on delivery: You can pay your order at the time of receipt.
- By bank deposit to the following bank account:
Bank: Alpha Bank
IBAN: GR73 0140 3610 3610 0233 0001 258
Beneficiary: ALEXANDRA N. VELENTZAPlease provide your order code in the bank transfer comments and send proof of payment for quicker tracking of the payment and sending the order. Bank charges charged by your bank are borne by you. The products are put on hold for 6 days. If the payment has not been received during this time period your order will be canceled.
Security of transactions
The company takes all necessary measures to ensure the personal data and the confidentiality of transactions. The alexandravelentza.com store uses SSL security protocol (Secure Sockets Layer) to trade today, which is the most secure platform for online trading. The SSL protocol encrypts all personal information, credit card number, name and address so that they cannot be read or change during their transfer to the Internet. The protocol SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) is the universal standard for the certification of Web sites to the network users and for the encryption of data between the network users and the Web servers. All information sent with the SSL protocol is protected by a special operating system that automatically verifies whether the data has been altered during transport.
All shipments are carried out through the ELTA. Shipping costs for shipments throughout Greece are €5.00 and €8.00 for overseas. In case of cash on delivery (valid only for Greece) the charge is €2.00. If the product you ordered is directly available, the shipment takes place within 2 working days. If it is a special order, then it takes 5-10 days to construct and prepare its mission.
In any case you will be informed by email about the progress and the exact date of dispatch. For faster shipping or to check for immediate availability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call + 30 6979006442.
If you are not satisfied with your purchase from the online store you can return your product in 10 days from the day the shipment was made. We are willing to change or refund the amount of your order if you have returned the product in excellent condition and in its original packaging. We cannot accept returns of products that have undergone any change or damage without liability of the company. Shipping costs are not refundable unless your order was entirely problematic with the company’s fault.
Limitation of liability